Thank you for partnering with ChargebackHelp, we value your business immensely. Our agents and developers work tirelessly to maintain and enhance your user experience with our dispute resolution portal ChargebackHelp Plus (CBH+). Your input is our highest priority. If you are having issues with these changes or anything else, please let us know. If you have any comments, questions or issues, drop us a chat down on the right, shoot us an email, or go old-school and call us 1.888.821.5302
Welcome to Version 1.25.0
May 19, 2020: We are updating CBH+ to Version 1.25.0. Below is a list of updates and features added in this sprint.
- Alerts – Improve the logic for “Reset Ethoca Outcome” functionality
- Alerts – Fix the Search (searching by Received_at was not working)
- Alerts – Fix the MCC selection issue, when Other was selected it was returning an error
- Alerts – Add the Descriptor Contact Phone Number to the alert information iframe
- Alerts – Add the consumer name in the alert info (for Verifi alert)
- Alerts – Create the option to mark the alerts as Credits
- Chargebacks – Create the “Case Status History”, track all the actions and status updates on individual chargebacks
- Chargebacks – Create the option to import the chargebacks from CardWorks by excel import
- Integration – Finished the Inovio integration for the following automated services: Alerts, Chargebacks and VMPI
April 29, 2020: Version 1.25.0
Here is a quick summary of the updates made:
- We resolved some compatibility issues between Excel and Mass Resolve.
- Scroll has been restored to full page
- Notes have returned to layouts and can be exported
- Alert outcomes are now set by default to “resolved” (Verifi) and “Stopped/Resolved” (Ethoca)
- Integration with NetBanx for representment is now live
Here is the complete list of updates for v1.24.0:
- Alerts – resolved compatibility issues bettween Excell and Mass Resolve
- Alerts – “Update Ethoca Alerts” 500 errors resolved.
- Alerts – Verifi, Cardholder Name now shows in alert info.
- Alerts – “Resolved At” time and date is now visible.
- Alerts. – Ethoca Outcome function resolved.
- Alerts – Case Id and Card Number values transposed in iFrame columns; Card Number is now to the left, Case Id to the right.
- Alerts – Query scope for Alerts Search Form expanded
- Alerts – Notes have returned to layouts and can be exported
- Alerts – Alert outcomes are now set by default to “resolved” (Verifi) and “Stopped/Resolved” (Ethoca)
- Chargebacks – Duplicates blocked on manual inputs
- Chargebacks – Create and add a Delete button for the Chargebacks, for imported duplicates
- Chargebacks – Attachments store & show in preview.
- Chargebacks – “Disputed At” added in the data table, search, and export function.
- Chargeback – Allow new card number format as *1234
- Descriptors – Phone number allowed format adjusted
- Notifications – Alert information (alert id, case id, etc..) now on a separate row in email notification
- Notifications – Alerts and VMPI notification emails sent hourly in batches
- Performance – Improved load speed: optimized processes like merchant update, alert resolve, etc.
- Reports – Date searches corrected to allow for same day range
- Representment – Integration for manual import with NetBanx
- Scroll – Scroll has been restored to full page, table header and footer made sticky
- User profile – When the sidebar is closed, “Help” appears next to toggle button
- User Profile – Transform MCC field into a dropdown with “MCC – Description” choices.
- User Profile – Merchant names required to be unique. Enrolling merchant with existing name triggers error notification