Last Updated: December 2, 2019
This policy applies to information the Company collects:
- On the Website (including desktop and mobile versions).
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Company.
- When you interact with the Website through third-party social media platforms.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- the Company offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by the Company or any third party (including the Company’s affiliates and subsidiaries); or
- any third party (including the Company’s affiliates and subsidiaries), including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from (or on) the Website.
Please read this policy carefully to understand the Company’s policies and practices regarding your information and how the Company will treat it. If you do not agree with the Company’s policies and practices, your choice is not to use the Website. By accessing or using the Website, you agree to this policy and consent to the Company’s collection, use, disclosure, retention, and protection of your personal information as described in this policy. The Company may change this policy on one or more occasions. The Company will consider your continued use of the Website after the Company makes changes as your acceptance of the changes, so please check this policy frequently for updates.
Are minors welcome?
No. The Website is not intended for anyone under 18-years old. You will only access the Website or register for an account if (1) you are at least 18-years old and (2) have reached the age of majority where you live. The Company prohibits all persons who do not meet the age requirements from accessing the Website. Minors must not access the Website or use its services.
The Company does not knowingly collect or solicit any information or data from minors or allow minors to register for the Website. The Website and its content are not directed at minors. If the Company learns that it has collected personal information from a minor, the Company will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that the Company might have any information from or about a minor, please contact the Company at [email protected].
What types of information does the Company collect about you and how is it collected?
The Company may collect several types of information from and about you, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, including your first and last name, email address, telephone number, and any other information that the Company collects that is defined as personal or personally dentifiable information under applicable law (“personal information”)
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, including your gender, location, or any other optional information you provide about yourself; and
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Website, and usage details.
The Company collects this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to the Company.
- Automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking echnologies.
- From third parties, for example, the Company’s business partners.
Information You Provide to the Company
The information the Company collects on or through the Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website. This includes information you provide at the time of requesting a free analysis, contacting the Company, or requesting further services. The Company ay also ask you for information when you report a problem with the Website or a service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact the Company.
- Your responses to surveys that the Company might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information the Company Collects through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with the Website, the Company may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to the Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and Internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Information about your mobile device and Internet connection, including the device’s unique device identifier, IP address, operating system, browser type, mobile network information, and the device’s telephone umber.
The Company also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information the Company collects automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but the Company may keep it or associate it with personal information the Company collects in other ways or receives from third parties. It helps the Company to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by allowing the Company to:
- Estimate the Website’s audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, thus allowing the Company to customize the Website according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the Website.
The technologies the Company uses for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of the Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on the Website. Flash cookies are ot managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, you can access your Flash management tools from Adobe’s website: https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/disable-local-shared-objects-flash.html
- Web Beacons. Pages of the Website (and the Company’s emails) may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages (or opened an email) and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity). If you want to learn more about web beacons, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/faqs/beacons.html.
Social Networks and Third-Party Plugins
How does the Company use your information?
The Company may use the information that it collects about you or that you provide to the Company for any of the following purposes:
- To provide, operate, maintain, improve, and promote the Website.
- To enable you to access and use the Website.
- To process and complete transactions, and send you related information.
- To send transactional messages, including responding to your comments, questions, and requests; providing customer service and support; and sending you technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and dministrative messages.
- To send promotional communications, such as providing you with information about services, features, newsletters, offers, promotions, contests, and events.
- To monitor and analyze trends, usage, and activities in connection with the Website and for marketing or advertising purposes.
- To investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions, unauthorized access to the Website, and other illegal activities.
- To personalize the Website content, features, or advertisements.
- In any other way the Company may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
The Company may also use your information to contact you about the Company’s own services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want the Company to use your information in this way, please send the Company an email at [email protected]. For more information, see What choices do you have about how the Company uses and discloses your information.
With whom does the Company share your information?
The Company may disclose aggregated information about its users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
The Company may disclose personal information that it collects, or you provide as described in this policy:
- To the Company’s subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties the Company uses to support its business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the urposes for which the Company discloses it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all the Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by the Company about the Website’s users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by the Company when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
The Company may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If the Company believes disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, its members, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
What choices do you have about how the Company uses and discloses your information?
The Company provides you the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding its collection, use, and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include:
- You may correct, update, and delete your account information.
- You may change your choices for subscriptions and newsletters.
- You may choose whether to receive offers from the Company.
- You may choose whether you receive targeted advertising from the Company.
How do you access and correct your information?
For personal information that the Company holds, the Company will provide you with access for any purpose including to request that the Company correct the data if it is inaccurate or delete the data if the Company is not required to retain it by law or for legitimate business purposes. The Company may decline to process requests that are frivolous/vexatious, jeopardize the privacy of others, are extremely impractical, or for which access is not otherwise required by local law.
Please note that even when you remove information, the Company will keep in its files certain data, including information used to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems, enhance security, reduce fraud, comply with applicable law, or to enforce any agreements, policies, and rules governing your use of the Website. Removed information also may persist in backup copies or other users’ caches.
How does the Company protect your personal information?
The Company has implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, change, and disclosure. All information you provide to the Company is stored on its secure servers behind firewalls.
No Security Guarantees. The transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although the Company does its best to protect your personal information, the Company does not guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Website or guarantee against all unauthorized disclosure, alteration, or destruction of personal information. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. The Company is not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Where is your personal information kept?
This policy is intended to cover collection of information on or through the Website from residents of the United States. If you are visiting the Website from outside the United States, please be aware that your information may be transferred to, stored, and processed in the United States where the Company’s servers are located, and the Company’s central database is operated. The data protection and other laws of the United States and other countries might not be as comprehensive as those in your country. Please be assured that the Company seeks to take reasonable steps to make sure that your privacy is protected. By using the Website, you acknowledge that your information may be transferred to the Company’s facilities and those third parties with whom the Company shares it as described in this policy. When you provide personal information to the Company through the Website, you consent to the processing of your data in, and the transfer of your data to, the United States or any other country in which the Company or its affiliates, subsidiaries, or service providers host these services.
Do Not Track Policy
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that you can set in your browser. DNT is a way for you to inform websites and services that you do not want certain information about your webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. The Company is committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information it collects and that is why the Company provides you the ability to opt out. But the Company does not recognize or respond to any DNT signals as the Internet industry works toward defining exactly what DNT means, what it means to comply with DNT, and a common approach to responding to DNT. For more information, visit https://allaboutdnt.com/
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit https://chargebackhelp.com/privacy-notice-california/
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the “Shine The Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the name and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal data in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us at [email protected].
Further, if you are a California resident and would like to opt out from the disclosure of your personal data to any third party for direct marketing purposes, please send an email to [email protected]. If you opt out from permitting your personal data to be shared, you may still receive selected offers directly from us in accordance with California law.
Your Nevada Privacy Rights
Nevada residents who wish to exercise their sale opt-out rights under Nevada Revised Statutes Chapter 603A may submit a request to this designated address: [email protected]. However, please know we do not currently sell data triggering that statute’s opt-out requirements.
Links to Other Websites
The Website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that the Company is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of those other websites. The Company encourages its customers to be aware when they leave the Website and to read the privacy statements of any other website that collects personally identifiable information.
No Rights of Third Parties
This policy does not create rights enforceable by third parties or require disclosure of any personal information relating to users of the Website.
Although most changes are likely to be minor, the Company may change this policy on one or more occasions, and in its sole discretion. The Company encourages visitors to frequently check this page for any changes to this policy. Your continued use of the Website after any change in this policy will constitute your acceptance of the changes.
To ask questions or comment about this policy and the Company’s privacy practices, you may contact the Company at [email protected].